EXAMPLE PERFORMANCE AGREEMENT
Contract for Services
THIS AGREEMENT made and entered in this month and day of: 2013, by and between: Rev. Dr. Robert Allen Fahey, D/B/A BIOHEALTH COUNSELING CENTER, INC., hereinafter referred to as “BIOHEALTH,” and
hereinafter referred to as, “VENDOR.”
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual covenants and promises herein contained, the parties agree as follows:
1. APPOINTMENT. The VENDOR: agrees to employ BIOHEALTH in the position of Contract Educational Lecture and Services. A Star Host, who will also be known herein as the VENDOR may select other individual(s) who has authority and management control over all business communications and transactions of the establishment to be available as needed to help guide said position.
2. DUTIES. BIOHEALTH’s duties shall include, but not be limited to the following: Provide educational lecture(s) and services as a research spirit medium/psychic and or personal and business coach on
Date: EXAMPLE JANUARY 4, 5, & 6, 2013
From: EXAMPLE: Thursday–7:00PM-9:30PM / Friday–6:00PM-8:30PM / Saturday 6:00PM- 8:30PM
Place: NAME OF VENDOR – CITY AND STATE
BIOHEALTH shall arrive on time and not more than 15-minutes past the set time for each planned performance.
3. TERM. BIOHEALTH shall be employed by VENDOR commencing on: Month 4, 2013 and terminating on: Month 4, 2013
4. OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS: VENDOR agrees to all Terms and Conditions stated on the website http://www.hellofromheaven.com and fully understands that the Terms and Conditions stated relate to and will control this and all Contract Educational Lectures and Services provided by BIOHEALTH. Should a copy of the other Terms and Conditions need to be supplied in other forms such as via email, fax, or post office, VENDOR may request a copy in writing to BIOHEALTH, 16585 Lake Circle Drive #115 Fort Myers, FL 33908 or calling 239-244-1262. A copy will be made and sent within three (3) business days.
5. COMPENSATION. In consideration of the services rendered pursuant to this Agreement, BIOHEALTH shall receive compensation in the total amount of: $1500.00 per event. A non-refundable / non-transferable deposit of $500.00 per event will be paid by the VENDOR to BIOHEALTH within twenty-four (24) hours of any one or more day/date/time(s) given to make a “tentative” day/date/time given a “definite” day/date/time event. Should no deposit arrive within the agreed timeframe, then any one or more day/date/time(s) given will automatically become open and available to another VENDOR. The balance of $1,000.00 per event must be paid upon the arrival of BioHealth and or prior to the start of any one or more planned Contract Educational Lecture and Service events to take place. No alternative arrangements will be accepted other than to make payment in full for each scheduled event whereupon the entire amount will become non-refundable and non-transferable to another person, company, or day/date/time.
6. FEE DISCLAIMER. The parties agree that while BIOHEALTH makes every effort to ensure that published fees are current and accurate, fees are subject to verification and may change without notice. All fees published are not inclusive of travel and accommodation expenses and are based upon standard keynote presentations given within the continental United States. VENDOR agrees to pay in advance and in full for all airline and other travel fees and accommodations that include plane fare, automobile, meals, refreshments, and any other applicable licenses, and state and local taxes. Additionally, should the Rev. Dr. Robert Allen Fahey have to travel MORE THAN fifty (50) miles, an extra $45 charge will be required in advance for the FIRST extra one (1) to twenty-five (25) miles. There will be an additional $45 charged for each one (1) mile to twenty-five (25) more miles AFTER the first extra twenty-five (25) miles. ALL TRAVEL FEES ARE MAPPED FROM PINE RIDGE ROAD IN FORT MYERS FLORIDA 33908. Pricing for breakout sessions, workshops, half-day lectures, may vary and should be quoted for confirmation purposes. For the most up to date information, please contact us today.
7. TERMINATION. This Agreement shall be terminable at the will of either party.
8. MISCELLANEOUS TERMS.
This Agreement shall constitute the entire agreement between the parties, and shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties, their heirs, and successors. No amendment or variation of the terms or conditions of this Agreement shall be valid unless in writing and executed by the parties.
BIOHEALTH’s rights and obligations under this Agreement are personal and not assigned by BIOHEALTH.
This Agreement shall become effective upon its execution by all parties.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unconstitutional, invalid, or unenforceable by a court of competence jurisdiction, the remainder of this Agreement, or any portion thereof, shall be deemed severable, and the balance of this agreement shall not be affected and shall remain in full force and effect.
In any suit brought to enforce the provisions of this Agreement, the parties agree that venue for any such action shall be in Lee County, Florida.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have executed this Agreement in Lee County, Florida, on this: day of: Year:
LOCATION OF APPOINTMENT
_______________________________ Date ___________
Rev. Dr. Robert Allen Fahey
D/B/A BIOHEALTH COUNSELING CENTER, INC.
16585 Lake Circle Drive #115
Fort Myers, Florida 33908